I started All The Trend, LLC over five years ago as a ‘hobby sewing business’ with one of my best friends, Lynette. (She has since moved on to new and exciting adventures!) I love sewing and crafting, other than my family, it is my greatest passion and outlet.
A little about ME!
- I have been married for almost 11 years to my fantastic and hysterical husband, Scott
- I am lucky to be a ‘Stay at home mom’ to two adorable sons.
- I LOVE to CREATE! Quilt, Sew, Needlework, Paper Crafting, whatever. (My sweet husband puts up with a lot!)
- Scott, and my oldest son, Kyle (6 years old), love to golf…so two years ago I decided to start golfing too. I didn’t want to be left out of the fun they were having! Golfing is one of those sports that you feel you should excel at, but sheesh, it’s TOUGH! I’m enjoying the challenge.
- We LOVE to travel! I wish time and $ would allow for more of it! For our 10 year anniversary, Scott and I spent a week in St. Lucia…it was DIVINE! (We currently have our sites set on going on a family vacation late this fall (2012, or early 2013) to either Jamaica, or on a cruise!)
- Purple is my favorite color.
- I have recently discovered that I really like eating fish. A good mahi-mahi is to die for!
These are just a few tid-bits about me. I hope that you’ll stick around and enjoy what my little blog as to offer!